One of the more successful things I've done as a blogger is the listing of questions for popular jobs. This drove over 100,00 page views for Java Swing back in the day, and I'll be replicating this in 2016, focused on digital and social marketing.
So - obviously, watch this blog.
But I'm also going to be doing video descriptions of how to hire - in the hopes that if people see how I work, they'll be more likely to hire me as a headhunter.
So in that vein, here are the topics I have the expertise to cover.
- Hiring a social media content writer
- Hiring a social media specialist/manager (customer service)
- Hiring a social media specialist (product)
- Hiring a social media specialist (B2B)
- Hiring a social media strategist (B2B and B2C)
- Hiring a Manager of social media
- Hiring a director of social media
- Hiring a web designer
- Hiring a social designer
- Hiring a creative director
- Hiring a director of digital marketing
- Hiring a director of content marketing
Keep an eye out. This blog will be filled with a lot of content that you'll need in 2016 to hire. And if you already know you need help hiring in the digital/social realm - now you know a guy.